Sunday, April 7, 2013

Peas in a Pod

What would my Blog be without my Sisters??!!



My Sister Korinna~

She is like me in the way that she needs to be loved and accepted and trys to fill up the empty inside with family and friends who love and give us what we need emotionally. She drains it out as fast sometimes as she takes it in with those who don't love back or give in the way she needs them too emotionally. It's because we don't understand that it's not us personally but we take it to heart as we have been conditioned growing up that we are to blame for everything. We have the need to fill the emotional holes that holds us like or feet our in huge blocks of cement. She has just started to learn to Love herself and to make choices for her and be selfish... she is still struggling with the last one... She worries too much what others think, especially those who really don't care about her and her needs or what she is going through emotionally. Korinna and I grew up in a time when our parents were still teenagers (well dad was 20 when he had me) mom was 17 and Korinna and I are 18 months apart. They were into the party scene and drugs and alcohol was abundant. it was a party it seemed 24/7 when we were just babes. Having us so young they were resentful and wanted to still hang out with friends and didn't want us slowing them down. There was no time to emotionally bond with us babes we were a nuisance and no one had the time to actually nurture us. We have struggled our whole lives with trying to fill that nurturing hole and battle it with our children.






"This is me taking the City out of the Girl"










"Okay there's the City Girl"
 

Korinna is COURAGEOUS she has done things to make changes in her life that I'm not sure i would be brave enough to do myself. She is so much stronger than she gives herself credit for. She is COMPASSIONATE and loves those who love her unconditionally. She hurts very easily and builds walls to protect herself from pain...she is a Taurus and is very stubborn and it takes time ....lots of time... to heal the pain of feeling used...stabbed in the back... not loved... It is easier for her to build walls and protect herself than to confront and dissect the whys and how comes?
 
 
 
She has two beautiful children who she does anything for and who are spoiled rotten. Like me she wants her kids to have everything we never had growing up. We never were put into sports and we never received things special "Just because" it was always an effort to do things for us on holidays and it was a big deal that they had to spend money on holidays even. If it wasn't for my Aunt Gail our Birthdays would not even have been celebrated properly as she always made sure we had a cake and presents to open. Korinna showers her kids with everything that's how she shows them how much she cares about them. I understand this I do the very same thing!!! I know materialistic things don't show love but it's an emotional need in us that were filling up inside and another way for us to measure that were not fucking up like them. I know that she would do anything for her kids that they are the most important thing in her life.

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Korinna is a PRINCESS... She loves clothes and doing her hair and make up and looking lady like all the time... She is a big city slicker chica... She is Stunning... Her laugh is contagious and she loves to clown around and get dirty too... She hasn't learned to cook or bake and I think she is afraid to get dirty in the kitchen?? lmao... Other than the kitchen I don't think she is afraid to try anything... I hope that she finds true love, happiness and is pampered the way her heart needs to be pampered in this life.. I want her to feel Joy and contentment and be apart of what a real family is all about. She still has not found that awe of a real family as she ended up apart of another broken and dysfunctional extended family that actually did not accept her and made life even more difficult and heart wrenching. To actually be apart of a real family unit and environment would have made a huge difference on her... My hope is that the next chapter in her life that is just beginning is full of many wonderful experiences that start heaping in the holes and filling her up because she deserves to know what that feels like... I want her to have a man who Cherish's her and makes her feel special and deserving of extras in life... who takes her places and gives her experiences that she can feel special. I want her to be apart of a relationship that is equal and nurturing and is healthy... I want so much for her because she needs to know how special she is and she needs to be cherished, loved, protected and taken care of.
 
 
My Sister Tiffany~
 
 
Tiffany is different from the rest of us girls she is able to wear a mask to the outside world that does not allow them to see the inner turmoil. She does not wear her emotions written all over her face or on her sleeve oh hell no... She does not share her true feelings often, with many, or consistently... Tiffany is a very private person and she shares only what she wants or needs you to know... She has the strength I could only dream of having as I can't hide my feelings or emotions if my life depended on it. I'm a blubbering fool and always a mess... She battles the same demons but handles them in her own unique style that I am envious of.
 
Our relationship is a bit different... Tiffany moved to Saskatchewan with us when she was just starting grade 9. So she calls me Mama-Sis...I LOVE IT! I was not really able to parent her in anyway shape or form... She was always trying to fill up the emotional void as well and stayed everywhere but home with us most of the time. But she knew that we were always here for her and she came back time and time again.


 
 
 
 
Tiffany is pure warrior STRENGTH she has been through so much at such a young age that most of us would never have been able to go through. She truly is incredible in my eyes and I am in awe of her quite often. The things that we have put ourselves through to fill the emotional voids is sad at best. She has just become a mama herself and it has blossomed her personality and has changed her in so many ways I'm not sure that she even realizes how different she is  to the outside world?! Motherhood has found her and given her meaning and purpose and is filling her up that she is bubbling over the rim. It is incredible to see her with my niece and to see the amazement in Tiff's eyes and the pure joy it gives her to have this tiny miracle in her life.

 
 
 
Tiff is a PERFORMER she has always entertained us with her crazy personality and love of a reaction from the audience. I always thought she would be in stand up comedy. She is GORGEOUS and loves to find new ways to make herself unique and stand out in a crowd... She doesn't need to do much let me tell ya! She has found a man who loves her unconditionally and makes her feel special and she is learning how much team work it takes to keep a good relationship going strong. There will be bumps and bangs and even some bruises along the way but Fight to keep it strong... Sometimes it takes straight KICKING ASS to make that happen and sometimes it's hard to remember why your fighting so hard for anyways. Always remember the journey and the times & feelings that have kept you to today and realize why it's so important to keep moving forward no matter what it takes. Tiffany needs to be cherished and I believe that she has found the right person to do just that.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Sister Kristy~
 


 
This one wears her heart on her sleeve and everything is written all over her face... She also has a temper and it's hard for her to control her feelings and emotions and she explodes to release it all out. Nothing like me at all!!! Oh Brother!!! Kristy is PASSIONATE and loves unconditionally and gives her all to anyone she feels is deserving of her... She is a LOVER and a FIGHTER and she doesn't take shit but gets hurt just as easily. The fighter comes out when she has been wounded and then the fight is on big time. Kristy is Generous and kind and would give you her last 5 dollars even though she needed it just as much. She fills herself up by helping others and giving to those she cares for. Kristy is all about FAMILY & FRIENDS... she likes to feel loved and cared for and surrounds herself with affection so she can fill herself up emotionally. Kristy just wants to belong and be apart of something wonderful. She has found an extended family who are old school family tradition and it has blossomed her... She has seen what a true family does for one another and the fierce loyalty that they have for one another. They let others in but family comes above all and she needs to be apart of it all to fill her emotional holes and needs... She is blessed to have this opportunity!
The InFamous "Ms Piggy" She did that as a little bratiola
 
 
My Son Dylan & Kristy (They Look Like Siblings Right??!!)
 My Daughter Brooke & Kristy
 Korinna's Daughter Kassandra
 
Kristy is the one that makes sure no one forgets the special occasions or the moments, holidays... She is first to make sure that you have been remembered and thought of. She makes sure to be apart of your life and makes the efforts to let you know you are always on her mind. This is her way of filling herself up and making a difference emotionally and not following in foot steps of others. Kristy is like the older sister for both my children more so than their aunt. If you seen my son and her together they look like twins not aunt and nephew.

 
My wish for Kristy is that she finds happiness and love and is cherished the way she deserves to be. Kristy needs to be loved and pampered and emotionally filled up. She is an open book and shows you what she needs by doing all of it for everyone else. She just wants to feel special and thought of and have her special occasions celebrated. She wants to be remembered on special occasions and for the extra effort to be put in for her to be apart of your life. It is all about a two way street with Kristy she will give you 100% of herself if you are giving back 100%... This is very much how we are alike as well. The only people in my life that I am lenient with this rule with is my Sisters all others have been cut back or cut off...If you love and cherish Kristy She will love and cherish you in return...
 
 
Korinna, Tiffany, My son Dylan, Me with my Daughter Brooke & Kristy
 
 
 
 See no Evil ~ Speak no Evil ~ Hear no Evil
Damn they are all EVIL!
 
 
 
 
Tiffany & Korinna
 
Tiffany, Me, My son Dylan & Steve
 
 
 
All us Girls with Aunty Mel
 
 

 
 Kracenski Angels
 
 
 
 
 
 
My sisters and I love each other and tolerate each other and battle with each other... We fight like  the Best of them and love and cherish each other just as much... we have bumps and bangs and bruises and even some down and out ass kicking along the way... We love and we hate and we fight to make it right again. Sister relationships are challenging I mean especially 4 of us with the age gaps and all the Estrogen... my god! It's okay to go through the trials and tribulations and feelings but at the end of the day we are the only true family left that we have from this crazy world of ours... remember that it's always worth fighting to keep it that way!
 
Family ~ Forever ~For Always~ & No Matter What~

Loving you from my very core... you will always be apart of my soul...xxoo
 
Jenn~
 


1 comment:

  1. I love it.....all four of u r soo much alike.... Think each of one of them have a piece of u jenn, they r very lucky to have a sister like u and ur lucky to have them..xoxo

    ReplyDelete